Wednesday, September 01, 2004

The Horror of the Webliography!

This Webliography is incredibly difficult!! I am finding it impossible to restrict it to 1000 words.
Maybe the problem is in the information being given, or how I am presenting it. I think I shall try breaking down the assessment of the sources into just points about the source.
All I want to do is write the essay!! THat would be so much more fun!!! WHY OH WHY CANT WE WRITE THE ESSAY!!!!!!!!!
Can I put info into the footnotes maybe? That might give me more wordcount to work with.....
That example in the instruction sheet, if you added up the words and used the same amount for 6 - 8 sources, then the conclusion, it SO would of come to more than 1000 words!!
TAMA can we have 1,500!!!????
PLEASE!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At September 1, 2004 at 12:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sadly, part of the point of the exercise is learning to write succinctly: big ideas, minimum words (which, I assure you, is a skill that will be of great use in other aspects of your life!). While most markers rarely notice, say, 10% over the word limit (at least in ECCS), 50% over would be quite noticable! I do appreciate the difficulties, but am sure you and everyone else is up to the challenge! Good luck finishing off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home